School Travel Insurance: Terrorism Cover
Our Terrorism Cover Extension provides additional insurance to enable you to cancel or cut short your school trip if a terrorist act occurs within a 40 mile radius of your pre-booked accommodation.
If you do not wish to travel on your school trip due to an act of terrorism occurring within a 40 mile radius of your pre booked accommodation.
Claim up to £2000 per person for any prepaid, irrecoverable costs including transport, accommodation, foreign car hire costs and prepaid excursions (excursions limited to £250).
If you have already travelled on your school trip and you wish to return home early due to an act of terrorism occurring within a 40 mile radius of your booked accommodation.
Claim up to £2000 per person of any prepaid, irrecoverable costs including transport, accommodation, foreign car hire costs and prepaid excursions (excursions limited to £250).
An act of terrorism means an act of unlawful use of violence or intimidation, in the pursuit of political, religious, or ethnic aims, which has been declared as an act of terrorism by the UK Government or the government of the country where the act occurred. An act of terrorism which occurs before you purchase your policy will not be covered. An excess of £50 per person is applied to any claims.
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions.
Terrorism Cover can be added when you get a quote for school travel insurance.
- Enter Dates of Travel and Destination
- Enter the Number of Adults and Children
- Review Quotation and Add Any Extra Cover e.g. Winter Sports
- Complete Contact Details for the Group Leader
- Pay by Credit Card or Download an Invoice. (Cover will be in Place Once Payment is Received)
- Instant Quotes and Cover Available Online or By Phone
- No Need to Supply Full Details for All Travellers — We Only Need Numbers!
- Download a Handy Overview of Cover to Give to Parents
- All Data is Securely Encrypted
- All Policies are Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- UK Call Centre, We're Here to Help
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance, Just A Phone Call Away
- Teacher Liability up to £5 Million
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance
- Emergency Medical & Repatriation up to £10 Million per person
- Group Money Cover
- Group Equipment Cover
- Cover for Some Existing Medical Conditions
- Our Insurance is Great Value for Money
- Cover for Staff and Pupils on One Policy
- Cover for Many Sports and Activities Included as Standard