School Travel Insurance: Sports and Activities
School Trip Cover can provide travel insurance cover for many different sports and activities which pupils may take part in on school trips.
If your school trip involves any sports or activities it is very important to make sure that they are covered by your school travel insurance. This will ensure that cover for emergency medical treatment is in place in the event of an accident.
School Trip Cover can cover over 90 sports and activities as standard, including; football, swimming, orienteering, trekking up to 2000 metres, pony trekking, sailing and rowing. More hazardous sports and activities such as kayaking, white water rafting and abseiling can also be covered on payment of an additional premium.
- Ensures cover for Emergency Medical Treatment in the event of an accident
- Cover for amateur competitions and tournaments
- Cover for over 90 sports included as standard
- Option to add cover for an additional 90 more hazardous sports and activities
Please read the policy wording Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions.
You can add additional sports and activities categories to your school travel insurance when you get a quotation.
- Enter Dates of Travel and Destination
- Enter the Number of Adults and Children
- Review Quotation and Add Any Extra Cover e.g. Winter Sports
- Complete Contact Details for the Group Leader
- Pay by Credit Card or Download an Invoice. (Cover will be in Place Once Payment is Received)
- Instant Quotes and Cover Available Online or By Phone
- No Need to Supply Full Details for All Travellers — We Only Need Numbers!
- Download a Handy Overview of Cover to Give to Parents
- All Data is Securely Encrypted
- All Policies are Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- UK Call Centre, We're Here to Help
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance, Just A Phone Call Away
- Teacher Liability up to £5 Million
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance
- Emergency Medical & Repatriation up to £10 Million per person
- Group Money Cover
- Group Equipment Cover
- Cover for Some Existing Medical Conditions
- Our Insurance is Great Value for Money
- Cover for Staff and Pupils on One Policy
- Cover for Many Sports and Activities Included as Standard