School Travel Insurance: Natural Catastrophe Cover
Additional Cover for Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes, Earthquakes and Other Natural Catastrophes
Our Natural Catastrophe Cover extends your school travel insurance to provides additional cover for cancellation and additional expenses as a result of a catastrophic natural event, such as: fire, flood, earthquake, storm, lightening, explosion, hurricane or volcanic eruption which is unknown and unforeseen at the time you purchase the insurance or book your school trip, whichever is the latter.
Cover for cancellation up to £1,500 per person
Provides cover for any part of your outward, onward, return journey or whole trip which is cancelled due to a natural catastrophe.
Additional expenses to enable you to return home up to £150 per day (£1,500 in total) per person
Provides cover for reasonable additional accommodation (room only) costs and transport expenses, up to the standard of your original booking, to enable you to return home if the public transport you are booked on is cancelled or delayed due to a natural catastrophe and an alternative is not provided within 24 hours, or in the case of connecting transport, not provided within a time frame that allows you to continue with your original itinerary
Please read the policy wording Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions.
Natural Catastrophe Cover can be added when you get a quote for school travel insurance.
- Enter Dates of Travel and Destination
- Enter the Number of Adults and Children
- Review Quotation and Add Any Extra Cover e.g. Winter Sports
- Complete Contact Details for the Group Leader
- Pay by Credit Card or Download an Invoice. (Cover will be in Place Once Payment is Received)
- Instant Quotes and Cover Available Online or By Phone
- No Need to Supply Full Details for All Travellers — We Only Need Numbers!
- Download a Handy Overview of Cover to Give to Parents
- All Data is Securely Encrypted
- All Policies are Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (UK residents only)
- We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- UK Call Centre, We're Here to Help
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance, Just A Phone Call Away
- Teacher Liability up to £5 Million
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance
- Emergency Medical & Repatriation up to £10 Million per person
- Group Money Cover
- Group Equipment Cover
- Cover for Some Existing Medical Conditions
- Our Insurance is Great Value for Money
- Cover for Staff and Pupils on One Policy
- Cover for Many Sports and Activities Included as Standard